Editorial Board Roles and selection
- WASSN Journal publications operate under the guidance of an editorial board;
The Editorial board members are expert
in their fields and they provide technical comments on the contents,
attracting new authors and encouraging submissions.
- The editorial board, or (editorial) advisory board,roles are as follows:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Make sure the submissions are original
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Advising on the publications ethics.
- They may submit some of their own work for consideration by the journal.
- Editorial board members are selected by the journal’s editor(s),
.The list of the editorial board members is checked and reviewed every two years. Based on their activities ,
some of them can be elevated to serve in different position , some of them might step down ,
and others may be removed from the list
- The editor-in-chief must have a doctoral degree.