EDITORIAL BOARD ROLES AND SELECTION
- WASSN Journal publications operate under the guidance of an editorial board; The Editorial board members are expert in their fields and they provide technical comments on the contents, attracting new authors and encouraging submissions.
- The editorial board, or (editorial) advisory board,roles are as follows:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advise on journal policy and scope.
- Make sure the submissions are original
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Advising on the publications ethics.
- They may submit some of their own work for consideration by the journal.
- Editorial board members are selected by the journal’s editor(s), .The list of the editorial board members is checked and reviewed every two years. Based on their activities , some of them can be elevated to serve in different position , some of them might step down , and others may be removed from the list
- The editor-in-chief must have a doctoral degree.
AlaaEddeen M. Seufi
Professor of Molecular Genetics, Cairo University, Egypt.
Rabie A. Ramadan
Associate Professor, Cairo University, Egypt.
Assistant professor, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia.
Editorial Board Members:
Ashari, Mohamed Abdelaziz Galal
Assistant Professor,University of Stuttgart: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, DE, Germany.
Professor, Desh Bhagat University, India.
Assistant Professor, Vels University, India.
Assistant Professor, DAV University Jalandhar, India.
Assistant Professor, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, India.
Sid Ahmed Ahmed Mahmoud
Professor of Mathematics, Mauritania.
Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed Ahmed
Professor, Al Azhar University, EGYPT.
Fatma H. Galal
Professor, Cairo University, EGYPT.
Mohamed Amin Mahmoud Uosif
Professor, National Research center, EGYPT.
Cheba Ben Amer
Associate Professor, Algeria.
Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
Assistant Professor, Nahda University, Cairo, Egypt.
Dr Ajesh F
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Musaliar College of Engineering and Technology
Pathanamthitta, Kerala, India.
Md Nur Alam
Associate Professor, Department of mathematics, Pabna University of science and technology, Pabna -6600, Bangladesh.