EDITORIAL BOARD ROLES AND SELECTION
WASSN Journal publications are supervised by an editorial board comprised of subject-matter experts who offer technical commentary on the contents, thus attracting new authors and promoting submissions.
The editorial board, or (editorial) advisory board, has the following responsibilities:
- Review papers that have been submitted.
- Provide guidance on the journal's policy and scope.
- Assess that the contributions are unique.
- Identify special issues on which they may serve as guest editors.
- Increase the number of authors and submissions.
- Providing guidance on publishing ethics.
- They may submit some of their own work to the journal for consideration.
- Members of the editorial board are chosen by the journal's editor(s).
AlaaEddeen M. Seufi1 2 3 4 5
Professor of Molecular Genetics, Cairo University, Egypt.
Rabie A. Ramadan
Associate Professor, Cairo University, Egypt.
Assistant professor, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia.
Editorial Board Members:
Professor, Minia University, Egypt.
Professor, Desh Bhagat University, India.
Sid Ahmed Ahmed Mahmoud
Professor of Mathematics, Mauritania.
Fatma H. Galal
Professor, Cairo University, EGYPT.
Hussein H. Abulreesh
Professor, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia.
Cheba Ben Amer
Associate Professor, Algeria.
Md Nur Alam
Associate Professor, Pabna University of science and technology, Bangladesh.
Abdulrhman A. Almadiy
Assistant professor, Najran University, Saudi Arabia.
Ashari, Mohamed Abdelaziz Galal
Assistant Professor,University of Stuttgart: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, DE, Germany.
Professor, Vels University, India.
Assistant Professor, DAV University Jalandhar, India.
Assistant Professor, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, India.
Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India.
Assistant Professor, Nahda University, Cairo, Egypt.